It’s always fun to wear stripes and today’s topic is style tips on how to wear striped pants in your everyday life. I am sure you have seen lots of women in the town wearing all sort of striped trousers. Yes, this is a big trend nowadays and I am here to show you simple ways how to make it look awesome on you.
1. It’s always fun to mix and match two different prints. We see black and white striped pants are teamed with an abstract floral print crop top in blue-black-white colors. Floral and stripes look pretty cool together. Add blue sneakers and wrap watches to finish this versatile outfit.
Most of us are used to wear striped dresses or jackets, but striped pants are here to make a wow effect which will make any lady look unbelievably chic and voguish. These bottoms come in all different shapes, lengths, and fits. It’s totally okay to see one beauty queen wearing a fitted style and another one in loose-fit pants. They both gonna look perfect during breezy summer weather. Of course, nothing is easy in this world, as it can be quite intimidating figuring out which top you can pair with these cool trousers. That’s why I decided to show you some of my favorite ideas you can follow this year. Get inspired:
2. Matchy match! You can create an easy summer outfit that looks good and ideally suits special occasions. You will need a black-white striped blazer and trousers. Add a white a white tank top and a pair of wedge heeled sandals:
3. It’s Autumn and you need a cozy outfit. What kind of style can you create this year? Go for a bold look by pairing quilted yellow gold down jacket with a green sweater and multi-striped trousers. Add brown leather beret hat and heeled black booties. Don’t forget to add a multi-striped clutch bag to finish this look:
4. Let it be summer! Another summery chic outfit below. Let the colors match each other. You will need a pair of wide-leg white pants in black vertical stripes and wide-neck black crop top. As you have already noticed, the color of this tee matches to the colors trousers stripes That’s what I call cohesive look. Throw in a rich blue envelope clutch and pointy toe black flat pumps:
5. Another matchy look for students. You will need a black V-neck tank top, black striped white high-waisted pants, matching print platform stiletto sandals and geometric shaped black leather bag:
6. Go bold and try abstract striped trousers. Pair them with a black crop top, striped espadrille sandals and rounded black sunglasses. This outfit is ideal for Summer beach days. Add a fedora hat and suede black clutch:
7. Here we see a marvelous black ruffle crop top with spaghetti straps teamed with a pair of belted striped pants. Complete this outfit wit hpeep-toe black suede bootie sandals and dark red clutch bag:
8. Sweet and girlsh. Go for a pastel blue neck-tie blouse with white embroidered neckline. Add striped pants in blue-white-black and sweet glossy black flat pumps:
9. Some like it glamour and trendy! How about teaming an embroidered crop top with spaghetti straps with high-rise multi-striped culottes. Complete this style with suede camel lace-up flat pumps and camel shoulder bag. Add rounded sunglasses to complete this tricky trend:
10. A touch of nautical look! Go wild with a ruffled dark blue top with white stripe and black-white stripes printed pants. Complete this simple day look with a pair of white slip-on shoes and dark red leather shoulder bag: